Can legally separated couples reconcile? 

Yes, they can.

Should you and your spouse reconcile during the pendency of your case or even after the legal separation is granted, you should file a joint manifestation under oath with the same court where your case is pending or tried informing the court of the reconciliation (Art. 65, Family Code).

The reconciliation will have the following effects:

Your lawyer will then draft a document (verified motion) to be submitted to court reviving your former regime of property relations or adopting a new one for the court to approve.

Go back to the main article: How to File Legal Separation in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide