How Long Does It Take for My Pag IBIG Housing Loan To Be Approved?
In an effort to cut red tape, the Pag IBIG fund now promises faster transaction to those applying for a housing loan.
Through its more efficient application system, Pag IBIG housing loans can now be approved within 17 days from the date when the borrower completes/submits all requirements.
The loan proceeds, on the other hand, can be claimed three days after post-approval compliance.
Here’s an overview of how Pag IBIG housing loan applications are processed:
- 2 working days: From receipt of documents required upon loan application
up to the endorsement of documents for credit investigation and property appraisal.
- 6 working days: From receipt of endorsed documents up to the generation of the result of credit investigation and property appraisal.
- 8 working days: From receipt of the result of credit investigation and property appraisal up to approval of HL application.
- 1 working day: From receipt of approval of HL application up to release of Notice of Approval (NOA).
- 3 working days: From preparation of Request for Payment (RFP) up to Check Availability.
Go to the main article: How to Apply for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan: An Ultimate Guide
All materials contained on this site are protected by the Republic of the Philippines copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of filipiknow.net or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of the content. Be warned that we have already reported and helped terminate several websites and YouTube channels for blatantly stealing our content. If you wish to use filipiknow.net content for commercial purposes, such as for content syndication, etc., please contact us at [email protected].