How To File Annulment if You’re Living or Working Abroad

It’s hard enough to file annulment if you’re in the Philippines, more so if you’re already based abroad.

So how can you file one when you’re not physically present in the Philippines?

Simple: Your lawyer can send you a copy of the petition.

You can then have the Verification and Certification Against Forum Shopping (documents attached to your petition) authenticated by a duly authorized officer of the Philippine Embassy or Consulate.

Go back to the main article: How to File Annulment in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide