Home  »  How To Apply for a Tourist Visa in Australia With a Sponsor (Fiance/Fiancee)

How To Apply for a Tourist Visa in Australia With a Sponsor (Fiance/Fiancee)

You may apply for a Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) – Tourist Stream as this visa allows a visit to family and friends.

On page 12/19 on your ImmiAccount, tick “Supported by other person” under Funding details; choose “All costs” on type of support; and choose “Fiance/Fiancee” on relationship to the applicant (see screenshot below).

tourist visa in australia with sponsor

You will need to provide the following documents to prove your relationship and that they have the necessary funds to support your stay:

  • Letter invitation from your friend in Australia
  • Copy of the bio page of your friend’s passport
  • Evidence of your relationship to your friend, and
  • Evidence that your friend has the necessary funds to support your intended stay

Go back to the main article: How to Apply for an Australian Tourist Visa: A Complete Guide for Filipino Tourists

Copyright Notice

All materials contained on this site are protected by the Republic of the Philippines copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of filipiknow.net or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of the content. Be warned that we have already reported and helped terminate several websites and YouTube channels for blatantly stealing our content. If you wish to use filipiknow.net content for commercial purposes, such as for content syndication, etc., please contact us at legal(at)filipiknow(dot)net

FILIPIKNOW® is a registered trademark of Edustone Web Content Publishing with Registration No. 4/2019/00504365. All content is © copyrighted.
Terms of Service & Privacy Policy About Filipiknow Facts & Figures