Last Updated on 09/12/2021 by FilipiKnow
Did your GCash transaction go awry? Do you have any GCash-related inquiries? Do you have any concerns that need technical assistance?
You may call the GCash Hotline to help you.
If you are a non-Globe subscriber, you can still reach GCash without using the GCash Hotline by submitting a ticket to their Help Center.
Read on to find out how to reach GCash using these channels.
Related Article: How to Use GCash: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
Table of Contents
- What is the Gcash Hotline?
- When can I call the GCash Hotline?
- What is the GCash Hotline for non-Globe subscribers?
- What is the GCash Hotline for those who are based abroad?
- Other ways to Reach GCash.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
What is the Gcash Hotline?
The GCash Customer Care Hotline is 28821. This hotline allows you to talk with a GCash customer service representative. Calling this GCash hotline is free for Globe subscribers.
When can I call the GCash Hotline?
You can call the GCash Hotline every day (from Monday to Sunday), anytime between 9 AM to 6 PM2.
What is the GCash Hotline for non-Globe subscribers?
If you are using a Smart or any non-Globe SIM card, you may call the GCash Hotline (02) 7739-2882 via a landline. You may also use this GCash Hotline if you are a PLDT subscriber. Rates and charges may apply.
What is the GCash Hotline for those who are based abroad?
As of this writing, there’s no GCash Hotline dedicated for those who are based abroad. However, you may submit a ticket via GCash App or through your internet browser to raise your GCash-related concerns to GCash Support. Continue reading this article to know how to submit a ticket to GCash Support.
Other ways to Reach GCash.
Aside from calling the Gcash Hotline, there are other ways to ask for support and assistance from GCash.
How to Submit a Ticket via GCash App.
By submitting a ticket to GCash, your GCash-related concern will be raised to the GCash Help Center.
Here are the steps to submit a ticket via GCash App:
1. Open your GCash App.
2. Log in to your account by providing your 4-digit MPIN.
3. Tap the Profile Icon at the bottom right part of the Home screen.
4. On the menu, select “Help”.
5. Select “Submit a Ticket”.
Once you select this option, you will be redirected to the Help Center.
6. Fill out the form with the necessary information.
Input your email address, GCash-registered name, and mobile number.
Afterward, select the category of your concern. For example, if you have problems sending money using Gcash, select the category “Send Money”.
After selecting the category, select the specific concern you want to be addressed. For example, if your recipient cannot receive the money you have sent, select “The recipient did not receive the money I sent”.
Include the details of your GCash transaction in the space provided. For instance, if your recipient cannot receive the money you have sent, you may type the time, transaction code, and other details related to that transaction.
You may also send screenshots or documents as supporting evidence by clicking the “Add file or drop files here” button.
7. Tap the “Submit” button.
You will receive a confirmation via email from GCash Help Center regarding the submission of your ticket.
Once your request has been updated, you will receive another email from the Gcash Help Center about the status of your concern. You may also reply to that email if you have any further concerns.
How to Submit a Ticket via Your Internet Browser.
Here are the steps to submit a ticket using your internet browser:
1. Visit the GCash Help Center page.
2. On the lower part of the page, click “Submit a new ticket”.
3. Fill out the form with the necessary information.
4. Click “Submit”.
Once you have submitted the ticket, you will receive an email from the GCash Help Center to confirm the submission of the said ticket. Wait for the response of the GCash Help Center regarding the status of your concern.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Currently, GCash has no available support channels on Messenger, Facebook, or other social media sites3. Thus, the only possible way to reach GCash is through the GCash Hotline or by submitting a ticket.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash: A Complete Beginner’s Guide
- GCash Customer Protect Terms and Conditions. (2020). Retrieved 12 September 2021, from https://www.gcash.com/customer-protect-terms-and-conditions/
- Your GCash FAQs, Answered!. (2020). Retrieved 12 September 2021, from https://www.gcash.com/gcashfaqseries/
- How can I reach GCash Support?. Retrieved 12 September 2021, from https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/articles/900005313066-How-can-I-reach-GCash-Support-