Home  »  I’m currently abroad. Can I apply for the licensure examination through a representative?

I’m currently abroad. Can I apply for the licensure examination through a representative?

Yes, you can.

Your representative can complete the PRC online application and secure appointment with the PRC on your behalf.

However, before your representative can personally appear at the PRC to submit the requirements, you first need to secure and issue a special power of attorney.

The said legal document will appoint your representative to file the application while you’re away.

The Notice of Admission, on the other hand, will not be issued to you until you personally appear at the PRC Application Division at least a week before the first day of examination.

Go back to the main page: How to Apply for PRC Licensure Examination Online: An Ultimate Guide

Copyright Notice

All materials contained on this site are protected by the Republic of the Philippines copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published, or broadcast without the prior written permission of filipiknow.net or in the case of third party materials, the owner of that content. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of the content. Be warned that we have already reported and helped terminate several websites and YouTube channels for blatantly stealing our content. If you wish to use filipiknow.net content for commercial purposes, such as for content syndication, etc., please contact us at legal(at)filipiknow(dot)net

FILIPIKNOW® is a registered trademark of the owner of Pacific Pact with Registration No. 4/2019/00504365. All content is copyrighted.
Terms of Service & Privacy Policy About Filipiknow Facts & Figures