Last Updated on 11/13/2019 by FilipiKnow
Here’s a step-by-step guide to booking movies using GCash:
- Open your GCash app and click ‘More’.
- From the list of all transaction categories, click ‘Book Movies’ from the Lifestyle & Shopping section.
- Indicate the email address where the movie e-ticket will be sent to.
- Click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Choose your preferred cinema from the list of options.
- Choose the movie that you want to book from the list of ‘Now Showing’ and ‘Coming Soon’ films.
- Indicate the date, cinema number, and time that you prefer.
- Choose your seat from the available ones shown on the app.
- Enter a promo code if there’s any and click ‘Continue’.
- The amount to pay will be shown, as well as the cinema location and your seat number.
- Review the transaction details and click ‘Confirm’.
- Check your email for the transaction confirmation and movie e-ticket.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide