Last Updated on
You have three ways to check your credit card balance: through BPI Express Online, phone banking, and SMS.
How to check BPI credit card balance via online banking:
- Log in to your BPI Express Online account.
- View your outstanding balance and available credit limit on the My Portfolio page.
How to check BPI credit card balance via phone banking:
- Call the 24-hour customer service hotline:
- Metro Manila: (02) 89-100
- Domestic toll-free: 1-800-188-89100
- Mobile phone and international: (632) 89-100
- Press 2 for Credit Cards.
- Press 1 for Credit Card Services.
- Press 1 to inquire your account balance and transactions.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
How to check BPI credit card balance via SMS:
Text BALCC16-digit credit card number and send to 2274 (Globe/TM) or 09178910000 (Smart/TNT). You’ll be charged Php 2.50 per SMS sent.
Go back to the main page: How to Apply for BPI Credit Card: An Ultimate Guide