Last Updated on 11/13/2019 by FilipiKnow
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to pay for Cebu Pacific flights using GCash:
- Open your GCash app.
- Select the ‘Pay Bills’ option.
- From the list of bills payment categories, click ‘Transportation’.
- From the list of Transportation categories, click ‘Cebu Pacific’.
- Fill out the form of the online bill and provide the following details: Booking Reference Number (12-digit), Customer Name, Amount, and your email address. In order to get a 12-digit reference number, choose the ‘Bayad Center’ or ‘Payment Center’ as the payment option when booking your flight. Usually, GCash users complain that they got a 14-digit reference number from Cebu Pacific when in fact they’ve chosen bank payment as their mode of payment.
- Click ‘Next’ and complete the transaction.
- Review the details and confirm the transaction.
- You’ll receive an SMS and email notification that the transaction has been completed. It must be noted that there will be a Php 8.00 service fee for this transaction.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide