Last Updated on
This guide provides a rundown of the procedures and requirements for Philippine passport renewal in Kuwait.
Read the main article here: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants
Table of Contents
- Philippine passport renewal requirements in Kuwait.
- Where to renew Philippine passport in Kuwait.
- How to Renew Philippine Passport in Kuwait: 4 Steps.
Philippine passport renewal requirements in Kuwait.
- Original old passport.
- Accomplished passport application form.
- Two photocopies of the passport data page.
- Photocopy of Kuwait residence visa (iqama), if any.
Where to renew Philippine passport in Kuwait.
Philippine Embassy in Kuwait.
- Address: Villa 817, Block 1, Street 101 cor. Abdullah Abdulaziz, Al Humaidi St., Al Siddeeq Area, South Surra, Kuwait City.
- Contact information: +965 2202-2166 / 2202-2167 / 6518-4433 / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: Sundays to Thursdays.
- Processing: 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Releasing: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
How to Renew Philippine Passport in Kuwait: 4 Steps.
1. Go to the Philippine Embassy in Kuwait.
No appointment is needed for Philippine passport renewal in Kuwait. Just visit the Embassy, line up, and submit the requirements. Arrive in the morning because renewal applications are accepted only until 12:30 p.m.
Tip: Apply for both passport renewal and extension if your passport will expire within the next six months or your iqama will expire within a year from your passport’s expiry date. This is to avoid payment of immigration fines.
2. Pay the Philippine passport renewal fee.
Pay KWD 19.50 for the passport fee at the cashier.
3. Have your photo and biometrics captured.
Make sure to double-check your information that the staff has encoded in the computer.
4. Claim your new Philippine passport.
The minimum processing time for passport renewals in Kuwait is 40 days. Some overseas Filipinos are able to get their new passport earlier in one month.
You may choose to personally pick up your passport in the Embassy or have it delivered to your present or home address.
When you receive your new passport, transfer your Kuwait residence visa to it right away so that you won’t be asked to pay immigration penalties.
Go back to the main article: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants