Last Updated on 11/13/2019 by FilipiKnow
Through GCash, you can send money to other GCash accounts and over 30 partner banks. You also have the option to save frequently used bank accounts for quicker transactions in the future.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to send money to a bank using your GCash account:
- Open your GCash app and select ‘Send Money’.
- Choose the ‘Send to Bank’ option.
- Choose your bank from over 30 options.
- Provide the required details like the name of the account holder, the bank account number, and the amount that you wish to send.
- Review the details you’ve provided and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You’ll receive an SMS notification that your transaction’s successfully completed.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide