I’m currently abroad. Can I ask someone to file my Korean visa application for me?

Yes, a representative may submit your documents for visa application on your behalf while you’re outside the Philippines.

Click here for the complete list of Korean visa requirements. This article, meanwhile, discusses what OFWs can submit instead of the ITR.

Alternatively, you may have them sent via courier to the travel agency. Just be sure to submit complete documents.

Go back to the main article: How to Get Korean Visa in the Philippines: A Complete Guide for First-Time Visitors