How To Apply for a Korean Visa Without a Certificate of Employment

I am a freelancer and don’t have a certificate of employment. Can I submit other documents instead?

First, try to request a certificate of employment from your clients. If they can’t provide you with that document, you may ask them for a letter that certifies your working relationship with them.

The letter must include your earnings, starting date, and job description, as well as your client’s name, address, contact details, and signature.

Also, submit a cover letter explaining why you can’t provide a certificate of employment.

Go back to the main article: How to Get Korean Visa in the Philippines: A Complete Guide for First-Time Visitors