Last Updated on 11/13/2019 by FilipiKnow
To transfer money from your BPI bank account to your Gcash account, you should first enroll your BPI bank account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to transferring money from your BPI to GCash:
- Enroll your BPI account by opening the GCash app.
- Select the ‘Cash In’ option.
- Click the ‘Online Banking’ option and select ‘BPI’.
- Provide the required details like your account name and account number.
- Complete all the verification requirements.
- After successfully enrolling your BPI account, repeat steps 1-3 and indicate the amount that you want to send from your BPI account to your GCash account.
- Click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You’ll receive an SMS notification confirming that the transaction has been completed.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide