Last Updated on 11/13/2019 by FilipiKnow
Here’s a step-by-step guide to paying bills using GCash:
- Select ‘Pay Bills’ on your GCash dashboard.
- From the list of bill payment categories, choose the biller that you want to pay.
- Provide the required details like the account number and the amount to pay.
- Choose ‘GCash’ as your payment method. Alternatively, you can also select GCredit if you don’t have available GCash to complete the transaction.
- Check if all the information you’ve provided is correct and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Wait for the email or SMS confirmation of your transaction.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide