Last Updated on 11/12/2019 by FilipiKnow
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to send GCash through 7-Eleven:
- Visit any 7-Eleven branch.
- Go to the store’s CLiQQ Kiosk and click ‘E-Money’ from the list of transaction options.
- Select ‘GCash’ from the list of options.
- Enter your GCash-registered mobile number (this can be your own number if you want to cash-in or somebody else’s if you’re sending money to the other person’s GCash account).
- Indicate the amount that you want to Cash-In and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Get the transaction receipt and go to the cashier.
- Pay the indicated amount and get the receipt.
Go back to the main article: How to Use GCash in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide