Last Updated on
This means you’re disqualified from getting an OEC online.
The following OFWs cannot get an OEC through BM Online (even if they’re returning to the same employer and job site with a previously issued OEC):
- Included in the POEA’s watchlist
- Hired by an employer in the POEA’s watchlist
- Undocumented workers such as former tourists, OFW dependents, and students who got hired abroad (also known as TNT or tago nang tago)
- Former seafarers who have become land-based workers
- Returning to any of the following restricted countries (due to unstable peace and order situation, poor economic and working conditions, and/or non-compliance to the Migrant Workers Act):
- Chechnya, Russia
- Iraqi Kurdistan region
- Libya (Tripoli City and nearby areas only)
- North Korea
- South Sudan
- Sudan (except for Khartoum and the Kenana Sugar Plantation)
If you fall under any of those categories and you’re redirected to the Appointment page (or you get “no records found”), you’re required to set an online appointment and go to the nearest POEA office or POLO to personally apply for an OEC.
Go back to the main article: BM Online System: An OFW’s Complete Guide to Getting OEC