Last Updated on
Are you one of the thousands of Filipinos who are working or permanently living in the United Kingdom?
In this detailed yet concise guide, you’ll learn about Philippine passport renewal in the UK so you know what to do the moment your passport expires.
Read the main article here: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants
Table of Contents
- Philippine passport renewal requirements in the UK.
- Where to renew Philippine passport in the UK.
- How to Renew Philippine Passport in the UK (United Kingdom): 4 Steps.
Philippine passport renewal requirements in the UK.
- Accomplished passport application form (Download here or get it from the Preparation Room of the Consular Section).
- Original latest passport.
- Photocopy of the passport data page.
Where to renew Philippine passport in the UK.
1. Philippine Embassy in London, United Kingdom.
- Address: 6-11 Suffolk St., London SW1Y 4HG.
- Contact information: (+44) 20-7451-1780 / [email protected]
- Office hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Consular outreach mission.
If you live too far from London, a more convenient way to renew your passport is through a consular outreach in your area.
Each announcement includes the schedule, venue, and link to the appointment request form.
Booking an appointment is a must for applicants in most consular missions, while some accept walk-in applicants.
Provide your own self-addressed envelope at the outreach site for mailing your new passport. You may pay for the postage stamps on-site.
How to Renew Philippine Passport in the UK (United Kingdom): 4 Steps.
1. Go to the Philippine Embassy in London.
Proceed to the Consular Hall and get a queuing number.
When your number is called, go to the Processing Counter and submit the requirements for evaluation.
2. Pay the Philippine passport renewal fee.
Go to the cashier and pay GBP 55 for the passport processing fee.
3. Have your photo and biometric data captured.
Proceed to the Passport Encoding Room for your photo and biometric data capture, data encoding, and data verification.
4. Claim your new Philippine passport.
Processing passport renewals filed in the Embassy take around four to six weeks.
You may either claim your passport personally or receive it by mail (provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Embassy).
The Embassy also allows immediate family members to claim the applicant’s passport, as long as an authorization letter is presented.
Go back to the main article: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants