Last Updated on
Minors who have been adopted will go through the same procedure as regular minor applicants.
However, requirements vary depending on whether the minor child has been adopted through domestic or foreign adoption.
For minor applicants who have undergone the process of domestic adoption, take note of the following requirements:
- Personal appearance of the minor applicant and adoptive parent/s.
- PSA Birth Certificate.
- Valid passport or valid government-issued ID of adoptive parent/s.
- Court Decree of Adoption
- If the applicant is not accompanied by adoptive parent/s during the application process or not traveling with adoptive parent/s, please provide the additional documentary requirements listed here.
For minor applicants undergoing or have undergone the process of foreign adoption / Inter-Country Adoption Board (ICAB) adoption process, please take note of the following requirements:
Personal appearance of the minor applicant and ICAB representative.
- PSA Birth Certificate/PSA Certificate of Foundling.
- Endorsement from ICAB.
- Certificate of Child Available for Adoption/Deed of Voluntary Commitment.
- Placement Authority issued by ICAB.
- Certificate for Issuance of Passport issued by ICAB.
- Clearance for Inter-Country Adoption.
- Child Study Report.
- DSWD clearance.
Go back to the main article: How to Get Philippine Passport for Minors: An Ultimate Guide