Last Updated on 09/30/2020 by FilipiKnow
Regularly checking your PhilHealth contribution ensures that your payments are actually remitted and posted in your membership account. If your contributions are updated, you’re assured of PhilHealth benefits when you need them.
Listed below are four ways to make a PhilHealth contribution inquiry.
Go back to the main article: PhilHealth Contribution Table: A Complete Guide to Contributions and Payment
Table of Contents
- 1. Online Member Inquiry facility.
- 2. PhilHealth call center hotline.
- 3. Email inquiry (for OFW members only).
- 4. Personal inquiry at any PhilHealth office.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
1. Online Member Inquiry facility.
PhilHealth has an online service that allows members to conveniently access not just their posted contributions but also their membership records.
As of September 2020, the PhilHealth online member inquiry facility is currently under maintenance. Members won’t be able to register or log in to their accounts until further notice.
a. How to register for a PhilHealth member account online.
To use the PhilHealth Member Inquiry facility, you must create an online member account first. Here’s how:
- Fill out the online member account registration form. Be ready with your PhilHealth number beforehand because this is information is required.
- Click the Submit Registration button.
- Check your email for a confirmation message from PhilHealth. The message contains your PhilHealth number, password, and activation link.
- Activate your online member account by clicking the provided link.
b. How to check PhilHealth contribution online.
- Access the PhilHealth Member Inquiry facility.
- Log into your online member account. Enter your PhilHealth number (PIN) and password. Then click the Login button.
- Type your answer to the challenge question. Click the Submit button.
- Click the icon next to “Premium Contributions.” This will take you to the Member Contribution page that shows your membership information, a summary of contributions, and contribution payment history (with the most recent ones shown first).
- Click the Next button to view your posted contributions for the previous months or years.
To secure your personal information, change your password immediately.
On the Member Inquiry facility, click on “Forgot Password/Security Answers?” and enter your PhilHealth number and email address registered with PhilHealth. Then type the security code you see on the screen and click the Submit button.
You’ll receive an email message from PhilHealth with a link for your password reset. Click the password reset link and enter your new password twice.
2. PhilHealth call center hotline.
The PhilHealth hotline’s contribution verification service is available 24/7, so you can call anytime at your convenience.
Here are the simple steps to check your PhilHealth contribution through the call center hotline:
- Dial (02) 441-7442.
- Press 1 for English or 2 for Taglish instructions.
- Press 1 if you’re in Metro Manila or 2 if you’re in the province.
- Press 4 for contribution verification.
- Enter your PhilHealth number.
- The voice prompt will dictate the PhilHealth number you provided. Press 1 if it’s correct or 2 if it’s incorrect. Re-enter your PhilHealth number if you dialed it wrong the first time.
- Enter your birthdate in MMDDYYY format.
- The voice prompt will dictate the birthdate you provided. Press 1 if it’s correct or 2 if it’s incorrect. Re-enter your birthdate if you dialed it wrong the first time.
- Listen carefully to the voice prompt that will dictate the date of your last posted contribution.
- If you need more information about your PhilHealth contributions, press 0 to speak with an agent. Call center agents are available only on Mondays to Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you call after office hours, the hotline will give you an option to leave your contact number so that an agent will call you back on the next working day.
3. Email inquiry (for OFW members only).
OFW members may request their contribution payment records through the Overseas Filipinos Program. To inquire via email, simply send a message with your PhilHealth number, complete name, and birthdate to [email protected]
4. Personal inquiry at any PhilHealth office.
If you have to do other transactions with PhilHealth, visit the nearest PhilHealth branch to also inquire about your posted contributions. You may request a copy of your contribution payment history directly from PhilHealth.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Go back to the main article: How to Compute PhilHealth Contribution: A Complete Guide to Contribution Table and Payment
A concept paper is one of the first steps in helping you fully realize your research project. Here's a definitive guide on how to write one.
Learn the truths and myths behind quota and non-quota courses in UP, as well as tips on how to pick the right course.