Last Updated on 02/09/2021 by FilipiKnow
You can get your PhilHealth Member Data Record (MDR) without having to go to a PhilHealth office.
All you have to do is access the new Member Inquiry facility on the PhilHealth website, create an account, and voila! Printing a copy of your PhilHealth MDR is a few clicks away.
Here’s an updated guide to getting your PhilHealth MDR online:
Table of Contents
- 1. Go to the official PhilHealth website.
- 2. Click “online services” on the main menu.
- 3. Look for “Membership Portal” under “Membership” and click “Register/Login”.
- 4. Log in to your account using your PhilHealth Identification Number and password.
- 5. Review your membership information.
- 6. Click the “Print MDR” button on top of the Member Information page.
- How to Get PhilHealth MDR via Walk-in Application.
- How to Get PhilHealth MDR if You’re an OFW Abroad.
1. Go to the official PhilHealth website.
You can access the official PhilHealth website at www.philhealth.gov.ph
3. Look for “Membership Portal” under “Membership” and click “Register/Login”.
The Membership Portal is where you can check your PhilHealth contributions and the accuracy of your membership details.
This is also where you can find and print the latest copy of your PhilHealth Member Data Record (MDR).
4. Log in to your account using your PhilHealth Identification Number and password.
Enter the captcha code provided and then click the “Log in” button.
If you don’t have an updated account with PhilHealth yet, click “Create Account” on the lower right corner to register.
Fill out the registration form with your personal details such as name, birth day, phone number, email address, PhilHealth number, and password.
Click the link sent to your email address to activate your account. Afterward, you can finally log in to your account using your PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) and password.
5. Review your membership information.
Upon logging in, you’ll land on the “Member Information” page where you can see details of your membership including:
- Your 12-digit PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN)
- Complete name
- Birth date
- Contact information
- Membership category
- Monthly income
- List of dependent/s
As of this writing, there’s no option to update or change your membership information online.
If there’s any information you want to change, correct, or update, you’re required to submit a duly-accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) together with the required documents to the nearest PhilHealth office.
Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
A PDF file of your MDR will appear on your browser. Hover the mouse over the upper right corner of the page.
Click the corresponding icon for saving or printing the MDR.
How to Get PhilHealth MDR via Walk-in Application.
If the online method doesn’t work due to a technical issue (which is common among government websites), the only other way to get your MDR is to personally request it at any PhilHealth branch.
Here’s how to get your PhilHealth MDR personally at the nearest PhilHealth office:
- Get a PhilHealth Request Form and fill it out with your name, PhilHealth number, birthdate, and address.
- Check the “Member Data Record (MDR)” box.
- Submit your accomplished form and present your valid ID to the PhilHealth officer. In just a few minutes, your MDR will be printed and issued to you.
How to Get PhilHealth MDR if You’re an OFW Abroad.
Meanwhile, OFWs can conveniently request a copy of their MDR by sending an email with their complete name and birthdate to [email protected]
Go back to the main article: How to Register in PhilHealth Online: A Complete Guide for New Members