How To Continue Paying for Your PhilHealth Membership

If you stopped your PhilHealth contribution payments because you resigned from local employment to become self-employed or an OFW, you should visit the nearest PhilHealth office to update your membership category to the Informal Economy – Self-Earning Individual or Migrant Worker (whichever is applicable). 

Check this guide for the steps to change your PhilHealth membership information.

Once your membership data is updated, you can start paying contributions again at any Local Health Insurance Office or accredited collecting agents nationwide or abroad.

Go back to the main article: How to Compute PhilHealth Contribution: A Complete Guide to Contribution Table and Payment