Last Updated on
Whether you’re an OFW or an immigrant, this guide about Philippine passport renewal in Hong Kong will ensure you’ll continue living in this country with a valid proof of your citizenship.
Read the main article here: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants
Table of Contents
- Philippine passport renewal requirements in Hong Kong.
- Where to renew a Philippine passport in Hong Kong.
- How to Renew a Philippine Passport in Hong Kong: 3 Steps.
Philippine passport renewal requirements in Hong Kong.
- Accomplished ePassport application form.
- Original current passport.
Photocopy of the passport data page
Original and photocopy of the Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card.
Printed ePassport appointment slip
Where to renew a Philippine passport in Hong Kong.
Philippine Consulate in Hong Kong.
- Address: 14/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong (nearest MTR station: Admiralty Exit C).
- Contact information: 2823-8535 / 2823-8514 / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Office hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
How to Renew a Philippine Passport in Hong Kong: 3 Steps.
The Consulate encourages Filipino residents in Hong Kong to renew their passport at least eight months before travel date or at least five months before their Hong Kong work visa expires.
1. Get an online appointment.
Download and fill out the ePassport application form.
Email the accomplished form together with the photocopy of your passport data page to [email protected]
In your email message, put your preferred date and time for passport renewal processing.
Check your email for the confirmation reply from the Consulate, which contains your ePassport appointment slip and appointment schedule. Print the appointment slip.
2. Proceed to the Philippine Consulate in Hong Kong on your appointment schedule.
Bring the printed copy of your appointment slip and other requirements to the Consulate. Your documents will be checked and evaluated, and your photo and biometrics data will be captured.
Prepare HKD 480 for the passport renewal fee payment.
3. Claim your new Philippine passport.
Expect your new passport to be released at least six weeks after your passport renewal application.
When it’s ready for pickup, go to the Consulate and bring your old passport for cancellation.
Alternatively, an immediate family member can pick up your passport by presenting your authorization letter.
Go back to the main article: How to Renew Philippine Passport Abroad: Guide for OFWs and Filipino Immigrants