Last Updated on
Trying to log in with your correct user ID and password but still getting an “invalid user ID/password” error message?
The My.SSS portal might be undergoing an update. Try to access your account later.
If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to reset your password:
- Click the “Forgot User ID / Password?” link on the My.SSS portal.
- Enter your CRN or SSS number (for member account) / Employer/HR Number (for employer account).
- Click the Submit or Send button.
- Check your email for a password reset link from the SSS.
- Click on the link to change your password.
If you can’t access your SSS-registered email anymore (which means you won’t receive the password reset link), have your online account reset. Send an email request to [email protected] or visit the nearest SSS branch.
Once you’re issued a temporary password and the user ID you previously registered, use them to log in to your My.SSS account. Then change your password right away. Don’t forget to keep a copy of your new password so that you won’t have to go through the entire process again.
Go back to the main article: SSS Online Registration Guide: 4 Easy Steps