Do I need to get the services of an immigration consultant when moving to Canada?

Last Updated on

No, you don’t need an immigration consultant while going through the immigration process. You can just do your own research, inquire at the proper agencies and authorities, and check out Canada’s government website for all the needed information.

A lot of Filipinos have successfully processed their papers and moved to Canada without going to an immigration consultant.

However, getting the services of an immigration consultant can make the process a lot easier for you. If you have the means, you can get their services for a hassle-free temporary resident visa or permanent residency application process.

Go back to the main article: How to Immigrate to Canada: An Ultimate Guide for Filipinos