2. I’ve lost my Notice of Admission (NOA). What should I do?

The Notice of Admission (NOA) is an important document issued to you by PRC upon applying for the licensure exam.

After taking the exam, you need to present it again to the PRC either to enter the premises for the initial registration or to apply as a repeater after failing the exam. 

In case you’ve lost it, there are three ways to ask assistance from PRC so you can get a new one:

  • Personally go to the PRC office or service center where you applied for the exam.
  • Reach out via email: [email protected] (PRC Help Desk), [email protected] (Exam Application), or [email protected] (Initial Registration and Renewal of License).
  • Call the PRC hotline numbers at 310-00-26 or 310-10-4 during working hours (8 AM to 5 PM), Monday to Friday.

Go back to the main page: An Ultimate Guide to PRC Online Registration

One thought on “2. I’ve lost my Notice of Admission (NOA). What should I do?

  • 02/04/2019 at 1:59 pm

    Hello Mam/Sir, I’ve lost my Notice of admission last I take LET exam last September 2016 and I need it kasi kailangan ko magfile


Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.