How Can I Get an OEC Outside the Philippines?

Through the new POEA online services website, you can apply for an OEC online wherever you are. If you do need to go to a physical office, you can also use the website to book an appointment at your nearest POEA office location. They have locations around the Philippines, in NAIA terminals 1 and 3, as well as other countries such as Singapore and New Zealand.

Go back to the main article: How to Get OEC Online Through BM Online or POPS-BaM