How Do I Avail of the Travel Tax and Terminal Fee Exemption?

OFWs can avail of travel tax and terminal fee exemption. 

Simply present to the airline counter (for travel tax exemption) and MIAA counter (for terminal fee exemption) the original and photocopy of any valid document that proves your overseas employment:

  • Work visa/Work permit
  • Employment contract
  • Employment certificate
  • Company ID
  • Latest payslip

You’ll also have to present your airline ticket invoice with the code “LI International,” so you’ll be exempted from paying the terminal fee.

Go back to the main article: BM Online System: An OFW’s Complete Guide to Getting OEC