Can Expats Pay SSS Contribution?

Yes. But foreign residents in the Philippines need to have an SSS number before they pay a contribution and enjoy the benefits for SSS members.

Expats are required to submit a passport (or any two of the following: Alien Certificate of Registration, driver’s license, company ID) for their SSS number application.

Once an SSS number is secured, foreign residents can start paying their contribution following the same procedure as Filipino SSS members.

Go back to the main article: How to Compute Your SSS Contribution: An Ultimate Guide