As an OFW, Can My Family Member in the Philippines Pay Contribution for Me?

Yes. You may assign a representative back home to pay the contribution for you.

Make sure to give your PRN and other payment details. Also, regularly monitor your posted contributions to ensure that your contributions are actually remitted to the SSS.

Alternatively, pay your contribution in your host country at any SSS-accredited collecting partner.

Go back to the main article: How to Compute Your SSS Contribution: An Ultimate Guide