Last Updated on
Unfortunately, you can only pay over the counter at SSS-accredited banks. Their online banking services don’t accept SSS contribution payments using PRN yet, except for Security Bank Online that allows online contribution payments for its depositors.
Currently, only GCash and Coins.ph are the most convenient payment channels. They enable paying contributions anytime and anywhere without having to line up.
How to pay SSS contributions through GCash.
If you’re a Globe or TM subscriber with sufficient balance in your GCash account, pay using the *143# menu on your cellphone. Here’s how:
- Dial *143#. Select GCash.
- If you’re not registered yet: Select Register and enter your personal info and complete the enrollment procedure. (If you’re already registered, skip this step and move on to the next.)
- Select Pay Bills.
- Choose the “By Search” option under “Select Biller By.”
- Enter “SSS” and tap Send.
- Choose your membership type.
- Choose “Contribution” option under “Select Payment Type.”
- Enter your PRN.
- Choose “Proceed” to confirm the payment details flashed on the screen.
- Enter your four-digit GCash MPIN.
- You’ll see a confirmation message of payment.
Note: The SSS contribution payment service is unavailable on the GCash app.
How to pay SSS contributions through Coins.ph
Coins.ph accepts SSS contribution payments using PRN only from the voluntary, self-employed, non-working spouse, and OFW members.
For timely posting of your contribution, pay through the mobile app three business days before your due date.
If you have a Coins.ph account with enough balance in your mobile wallet, you’re all set to pay SSS contribution online.
- Log in to your Coins.ph account.
- Tap the Pay Bills icon.
- Tap SSS Contributions as your Bill Type.
- Choose your SSS membership type (Non-Working Spouse/OFW/Self-Employed/Voluntary Member).
- Type the total contribution amount to pay.
- Provide your payment details: PRN, full name, applicable period, monthly contribution amount, and Flexi-Fund amount (for OFWs only). If you’re not enrolled in Flexi-Fund, just enter “0.”
- Slide to pay.
- Wait for a confirmation email that your transaction has been processed.
Go back to the main article: How to Compute Your SSS Contribution: An Ultimate Guide