How to Transfer SSS Salary Loan to a New Employer

Last Updated on 07/07/2020 by FilipiKnow

If you’re moving to a new employer and you haven’t fully paid your loan obligations yet, you need to notify both the SSS and your new employer.

First, proceed to the Member Services Section of any SSS branch office near you and notify them that you’re changing your employer. This notice should include your name, SSS number, and signature. You can notify them through mail or email as well.

Meanwhile, your new employer can make the necessary arrangements so that your monthly amortizations, including interest and penalty for late payments, will be deducted from your salary. All you need to do is to submit to your new employer an updated statement of account of your outstanding SSS salary loan.

Go back to the main article: How to Apply for SSS Salary Loan Online: An Ultimate Guide