How to Update or Change Information in Your Pag-IBIG Membership Record

Last Updated on 11/04/2020 by FilipiKnowOpens in a new tab.

Once you submit your registration form, you can no longer edit your information online.

The only way to correct an error in your membership record is to submit a filled out Member’s Change of Information Form (MCIF) to any Pag-IBIG branch. 

Along with the MCIF, submit the original and photocopy of your birth certificateOpens in a new tab. (if you’re making changes to your name, father’s name, mother’s maiden name, birthdate, birthplace, etc.) or marriage certificateOpens in a new tab. (if you’ll change your marital status or correct your spouse’s name).

Also, present at least two valid IDs. Here are the valid IDs that the Pag-IBIG Fund accepts:

Go back to the main article: A Complete Guide to Pag IBIG Online RegistrationOpens in a new tab.