If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, make sure to save up for it and be financially prepared because weddings don’t come cheap.
Aside from the reception venue and the videography/photography team, a huge chunk of your budget will go to the catering service.
There are also several small expenses that you have to consider like the legal documents needed for you to get married, souvenirs, and the glam team, to name a few.
Your wedding will fall under any of these three categories depending on your budget: low-range, mid-range, or high-range.
Estimated Cost of Church Wedding in the Philippines
These are the estimated costs of a church wedding (with around 150 guests) in the Philippines:
- Groom’s attire – from Php 2,500 to Php 20,000
- Legal marriage documents – from Php 3,000 to Php 6,000
- Wedding cake – from Php 4,500 to Php 15,000
- Wedding dress – from Php 5,000 to Php 50,000
- Ceremony – from Php 7,000 to Php 25,000
- Music – from Php 7,000 to Php 40,000
- Favours and gifts – from Php 7,500 to Php 75,000
- Hair, makeup, and beauty – from Php 7,500 to Php 30,000
- Flowers – from Php 8,000 to Php 25,000
- Entourage attires – from Php 8,000 to Php 22,000
- Invitation – from Php 12,750 to Php 27,000
- Wedding ring – from Php 15,000 to Php 60,000
- Wedding planner – from Php 20,000 to Php 65,000
- Honeymoon – from Php 20,000 to Php 50,000
- Event photographer and videographer – from Php 35,000 to Php 130,000
- Reception and décor – from Php 35,000 to Php 150,000
- Catering – from Php 50,000 to Php 185,000
TOTAL COSTS – from Php 247,750 to Php 975,000
Estimated Cost of Civil Wedding in the Philippines
If you can’t afford a church wedding (yet), a simple civil wedding is a good alternative.
A civil wedding is a popular option for couples who are on a tight budget and usually prefer to spend more on preparations for their life together, like starting a business or buying a house.
These are the estimated costs of a civil wedding (with 100 guests) in the Philippines:
- Wedding photos – starts at Php 500
- Wedding night hotel accommodation – starts at Php 800
- Flowers – starts at Php 1,000
- Legal marriage documents – starts at Php 1,500
- The wedding attire of couple – starts at Php 2,000
- Wedding rings – starts at Php 3,500
- Reception and catering – starts at Php 25,000
TOTAL COSTS – starts at Php 34,300