Last Updated on
The Land Transportation Office has now made it possible for OFWs currently working abroad to get their unclaimed driver’s license from a Philippine Embassy.
Scanned copies of the following documents:
- Fully accomplished Application Form for Unclaimed Driver’s License
- LTO Driver’s License Official Receipt
- 2 x 2 picture with blue background
- Passport profile page (must show identification and photo)
- Passport page showing the arrival stamp at the current country
2. Step-by-step Guide.
- Download the application form and completely fill it out.
- Scan the fully accomplished application form and other required documents.
- Send the scanned documents to LTO’s email address: [email protected].
- Wait for the email notification from LTO indicating the delivery date.
- Go to your chosen Philippine embassy and claim your Professional or Non-Professional Driver’s License.
Go back to the main article: How to Apply for a Driver’s License in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide