The best agency to work for is one that will allow you to pursue your passion or practice your specific field as a professional.
- Social Security System (SSS);
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR); and
- Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
The SSS usually needs professionals specializing in accounting, finance, or law, as well as leaders with vast management experience to fill in executive-level positions.
Most job openings in the BIR are for revenue officer, attorney, and special investigator positions with a background in commerce, accounting, or the law.
Interested in working for the DPWH? You can find a lot of vacancies in engineer, laboratory technician, and clerk positions.
If you want to work for one of the best-performing agencies in the Philippines, here are your options based on the latest survey of the Makati Business Club:
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas;
- National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA);
- Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA);
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI);
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA);
- Department of Finance;
- Board of Investments;
- Department of Tourism;
- Armed Forces of the Philippines;
- Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority
Go back to the main article: How to Apply for Government Jobs in the Philippines: An Ultimate Guide