Can I Apply for UMID Even if My SSS Number Is Temporary?

No. Anyone with a temporary SSS number won’t be allowed to get a UMID card until it’s converted to a permanent number.

To change to a permanent number (so you’ll qualify for UMID), submit your birth certificate or valid IDs and two copies of accomplished Member Data Change Request form to any SSS branch. Read more: How to Change Temporary SSS Number to Permanent

Go back to the main article: How to Get the New SSS ID in the Philippines