I’m an SSS and GSIS member. Where should I apply for UMID?

The government agency that should issue your UMID depends on where you’re currently employed.

If you’re working for the government, apply at the GSIS. Otherwise, go to the SSS for your UMID application.

Go back to the main article: How to Get UMID Card (New SSS ID) in the Philippines