51 thoughts on “How to Open a BDO Savings Account: An Ultimate Guide

• 04/12/2019 at 4:06 pm

pwede po b magtransfer ng pera sa savings account ng BDO gling sa ibang bangko…

• 04/03/2019 at 8:20 am

would they accept a MARINA license/ID?
    needed po ba talaga na malapit sa inyo yung branch ng BDO? kasi po hindi permanent yung address ko.

• Pingback:25 Legit Online Home Based Jobs in the Philippines (Up to Php160K+)

• 03/18/2019 at 11:54 am

nag apply po ako sa BDO calamba branch ng Junior Saving account for my baby 3yrs old. then hinahanapan nila ako ng proof of income kung hindi daw employed sabi ko reseller lang ako. then nagbebenta ng mga kakanin. hinahanapan nila ako ng DTI kung registered daw eun. tapos po mga barangay permit. then sabi ko wala ako maibibigay ni reject nila ang papers ko. sayang lang ang 2hrs na pag aantay ko.

• 03/15/2019 at 3:26 am

How to deposit money? Do you have machines for that or I need to go inside your office?

• 03/11/2019 at 4:03 pm

Hirap mag open ng account. Wala akong tin, went to bdo to ask for a referal letter para makakuha ng tin, hinde daw sila nag bibigay ng ganun. Same with other banks. So paano na lang kaming mga nasa informal sector. Paano magkakainteres ang mga pilipino magbangko? Requirements pa lang pahirapan na. 1 id lang sabi ng bsp pero nde rin napayag yung mga banks. Sana i-simplify nila. Wag na nila pahirapan mga tao.

• 03/11/2019 at 5:35 pm

@Olga

Last time I checked, TIN ID is just one of the valid IDs you can present. Sinabi ba nila na iyon lang ang accepted na ID?

• 03/01/2019 at 9:16 am

Can i open an acct. Intended for payroll transfer from my company.

What is the requirement

• 02/27/2019 at 8:40 am

Good morning. I went to bdo bayani road yesterday to open a savings account, I have a voters ID, barangay ID, barangay clearance as my requirements. But, the teller didn’t accepted it because according to the BSP policy she said I have to submit a requirements on where did my money came. I told here that I have my sari-sari store but it was already close this Feb 22 because the owner is going to build a condominium. So, I didn’t renew my business permi yet coz I’m still looking for the right place. Nakakainis Lang! I want to save my money for my business but Alam mo un! Why did the BSP came up for the bank hassle free when there is like that.

• 02/11/2019 at 7:06 pm

Paano po kikita? per annum po ba? Halimbawa: Yung 50k mo, dapat po ba hindi yun magalaw para kumita? may pagkakaiba po ba yung interest rate kapag nakatime deposit ka po? Thank you in advance po.

• 02/09/2019 at 10:08 pm

May online form po ba BDO para sa pag open account?tapos paprint ko nlng para kpg dating sa BDO branch mabilisan nalng

• 02/09/2019 at 10:02 pm

Hanggang 7 to 12 years old lng ba talaga required para sa juniors savings?? 2 years old plng kasi anak ko balak ko sana iapply

• 02/06/2019 at 3:25 pm

Hi po, required po ba sa BDO ang TIN number? Hindi po ako employed.

• 01/27/2019 at 3:25 pm

Pwede po ba ung isang id na gagamitin ko sa pg open accnt ung company id ko sa security agency ko?

• 01/10/2019 at 2:57 pm

hi po sir/ma!m pede ko ba malaman if active pa ba ako account since 2016 pa po ako nag open tapos until na hindi pa ako umaalis nahuhulugan at nadedeposituhan nman po siya tapos umalis din po ako ng pilipinas pumunta ng abroad at diko nahuhulagan until now gusto po sana hulugan na pero diko alam if pede pa active pa siya na hindi naman nahuhulgan almost 2years na po siyang hindi na dedeposituhan. gusto ko sana hulugan every month.. anu po maganda gawin kasi nasa abroad pa ako ngayon thanks po..

• 12/28/2018 at 6:20 am

Good day, May TIN ID po ako, at Certification from Comelec w/ picture representing may Voters ID, ndi pa po ako naissuhan ng Voters ID. Pwede na bang iconsider yon para mkpg open account ako? Thanx. God Bless.

• 11/28/2018 at 8:33 am

good morning po pwd po makapag open ng account at cheque po in your bank

• 11/20/2018 at 1:59 pm

Hello bdo.. I hope you take time to read my message.. I only have one valid id which is passport.. I dont have proof of income as i work as a nanny. Can i still open a savings account??
    Also if ever i can open one, can i use it if someone will send me remittance overseas.. Will really really appreciate your response… I will wait

• 11/16/2018 at 9:18 pm

Hi po,
    I am checking into opening of any account at any bank in the Philippines for my Filipino family and some friends in the Philippines.
    Question 1. When your new company/employer, ex: hotel, that you will start working for, opens an account in a bank for direct deposit of your salary, does that account belong to the person permanently or temporarily?
    Question 2. Since the company/employer opens the account for the employee, do they take a percentage off your salary for doing so every pay period or month?
    Question 3. When you quit/resign or otherwise, would you be able to keep that account or do you loose it?
    Your answers would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

• 11/16/2018 at 9:31 pm

@Arthur

My answers are purely based on my own experience. I suggest calling BDO customer service directly at (+632)631-8000 to get a more accurate/detailed explanation. Anyhow, here are my answers:

1. You’re talking about a payroll account. If this account is under your name, then it’s yours even if it’s given to you by the employer. Should you decide to leave your job, the employer may or may not request for that payroll account to be closed. Otherwise, you can continue using it or convert it to a personal account (which I highly suggest).

2. Nope.

3. Again, it depends. If it’s in your name and the employer doesn’t request for cancellation, you can continue using it or convert it to a personal account.